Friday 16 August 2013

Catch up

I know I haven't posted in a while, I've just been a little busy/unable to access the internet. These past couple of days I've been "dog-sitting" at an amazingly awesome, huge house (with a tennis court and tiger-skin rugs I might add!) so I haven't been on my blog during that time because I haven't had my laptop over there. On the plus side, I discovered Scrabble which I'm addicted to now :P
I also went on a First Aid Level 2 course on Wednesday 14th, which all-in-all wasn't that bad. Apparently my results should get back to me in 4-6 weeks. At least I now know how to save someone who is choking, how to put someone in the recovery position, how to open someone's airways and how to resuscitate someone who isn't breathing. Oh yeah, and I can also bandage someone's leg/arm, elbow/knee and head!
My sister, Alana, had her 16th birthday on Monday, and we had an amazing Indian. Me, Mina and Blake brought her a cutesy, Taylor Swift styled white knee-length dress (sorry Alana, I know you hate the word 'cute'!) and a red/brown leather jacket from Select.
Other than the dog sitting, the first aid course and Alana's birthday I haven't done much of anything. I don't think I got the Wilko job, but hey, there's plenty more to apply for. Anyway, in the meantime, I'll leave you with a list of films I really want to watch, and some songs off of the amazing 'Warm Bodies' since I'm watching it right now:

Films to watch;                                  Songs to listen to:
Hunger Games 2                                Midnight city - M83
After Earth                                        Shell Suite - Chad Valley
Silver Linings                                     Yamaha - Delta Spirit
Oblivion
Dark Skies

No comments:

Post a Comment