Wednesday 7 August 2013

The Interview...

The interview went quite well actually, I thought so anyway. Which somehow makes it more nerve-wracking while I wait for either a reply by the end of this week, or no reply at all, because if I don't get it I'll be even more annoyed because I thought I did well, and I don't want my idea of a high standard interview to be the interviewers image of a bad or average one! Does that make sense? Grrr. Anyway, the people interviewing me were really nice and easy-going which made it so much easier for me, and I didn't have any awkward pauses within my answers...
On the upside I went to Savernake with Skip, Mum, Mina, Blake, Ash and Nathan today/this evening - we had chip shop chips, did a short walk but went back when it got dark, and did a real quick visit to Avebury at night. I might be putting up some pictures on this post when I find good ones to share, but in the meantime I'm exhausted and going to bed. See ya :)

5 comments:

  1. hope you get it, where did you hear about the job by the way? and savernake was great though all my pictures were all dark haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard about the job by the notice in the shop window, there were two going, one for weekends and one for if you were available everyday of the week. And thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope its good news and that you get the job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, but I don't think I've got the job :( Oh well, I'm applying for subway next :)

      Delete
    2. Awh :( good luck with that!

      Delete