Thursday 1 August 2013

The Host

Hey there, it's been quite a few days since my last post, mostly 'cause I've been busy but also I can't be bothered to keep up with these 'Photo a Day' posts everyday, and I'm not going to treat it like a chore that needs to be done, since that's how I began to neglect my last blog - I'll put up posts when I feel like it, I'm not going to be rushing posts just to put something up, I'll be putting up posts I feel are good enough quality to my liking whenever really.

Back to the title of this post, The Host. LOVED IT! Words cannot describe how perfect they made this film in relation to the book. I don't think I've been this excited to watch a film since watching the first Hunger Games. It really was as if they had brought my imagination to life, and so far there hasn't been a single flaw within the film I've noticed. The cast were great (Jake Abel, who played Ian, was amazing - hence why he is a main character in the Supernatural series as Sam and Dean's brother :P - and Saoirse Ronan's acting was incredible as always), the scenery and setting was exactly how I imagined it and how it should be, and the futuristic style was pretty cool. Must watch, but also a must read.
That's it for my review. Sorry, but anything else I say about it would give away a good deal of the storyline. 5 star rating from me. Love the song 'Radioactive' by Imagine Dragons too, bought it the day after watching The Host.

No comments:

Post a Comment