Monday 5 August 2013

Interview and artsy stuff


So I still love The Host film, and was bored like five minutes ago so did a basic plan of what I want to do for an art project based on the film/book just now, here is what I want to do using paints in a bigger scale (I used a ballpoint pen and nail varnish for this plan piece :P) so maybe expect a cool piece of the Host art from me in the future:

In more important news (to me anyway), I handed in an application to Wilkinson for a job about a week ago, and today I got a phone call from them saying I have an interview on Wednesday :D , so that's both nerve-wracking but good, and I've had plenty interview practice from that employability course I was/have been on.

Well, that's about it. Nothing at all other than the interview call has happened to me these past couple of days...I've even started drawing faces on oranges, as Nathan will know :P

Oh yeah, and the line on the art piece here 'Welcome to the new age', is from the song Radioactive by Imagine Dragons, as the song was in the film a lot and it fits (it'll probably make sense if you've seen it). And the background is of space and other planets as Wanda, the main character, had traveled and lived on quite a few other planets.


4 comments: