Wednesday 18 September 2013

Squirrels and Acorns

It's been ages since I lasted posted! Hey again, just as a word of warning this is probably going to be a really messy post that's just a catch up I guess.
I started college on the 2nd September, where I decided to go for Forensics and Psychology. So far I love it, apart from Mondays where I wake up at 6.00am, catch the bus at 7:40am, then stay there until 7.00pm and get home at 8.00pm! Everyone I know complains about having to work and go to school on Mondays, school kids get to go home at 3! Try a Monday where I'm technically working for 14 hours!!! I have college Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday now.
I just have to show you a picture of Skip's new collar! With my mum's dog walking business Pack on Track, we walk the sweetest pair of dogs ever called Nora and Mabel - Nora being a Bedlington x whippet and Mabel being a deerhound x greyhound <3  Anyways, the owners are really nice people, and the woman makes her own collars for Mabel and Nora. Since she loves Skip and I've taken a few pictures of Mabel for her recently, she surprised me and my mum the other day by telling us she just decided to make Skip a collar! It has squirrels on, and a little acorn charm! Skip loved it just as much as I did! Here's some pictures:


1 comment: