Wednesday 18 September 2013

Music

I realized my favourite songs and artists have changed recently, so here's a new list of just a few of my fav. artists, bands and songs:
  • Imagine Dragons
  • Bastille
  • Naughty Boy ft Bastille - No ones here to sleep
  • Ben Howard 
  • Passenger - Let her go
  • Maroon 5 - Love Somebody
  • M83
  • Hedley
  • Play with fire - Andrew Allen 
  • The 1975 (especially their songs 'Heart Out' and 'Chocolate')
Speaking of music, I've got into watching the X Factor and was thinking back to other X Factor contestants throughout the years, and decided to give you readers some decent X Factor Listening material to listen to whilst you surf the internet. These are music videos of songs by contestants I think got overlooked or went out way too quickly, or even ones who deserved to win but got voted out by stupid people:
I'm bored now and running out of energy to think of songs, so I might get back to you on this post. See ya :)

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I KNOW!! I loved Rylan's quirky character and he was hilarious, but still, he shouldn't have lasted longer in the X Factor than her. Even he knows it!

      Delete