Thursday 26 September 2013

Puppies

I have no clue what to write on this post. I mean, I really want to write just for the sake of it, to put another post onto my newest blog, but I guess I'm all out of ideas so I'm just going to type out whatever pops into my mind...
So college has actually been pretty cool, the Forensics is pretty easy actually, and though there's lots of work there's plenty of time to complete it in, compared to the suck-ish Devizes sixth form I use to go to. Same with Psychology too. Oh, and I'm a "student representative" for the Psychology class now...
Oh yeah, and about a week or so ago, I found an awesome dog breed called the Japanese Terrier, which is basically a naked Skip! :P Look at it!

Talking about Skip, I found probably the only baby picture taken of him (sadly), but even though it's pretty much completely blurred over Skip you can tell just how cute he was as a puppy! I was about six or seven back then.
And I found this lovely picture of young Kane way back then as well.













Soooo hope you enjoy this totally random post...yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment