Sunday 28 July 2013

Top Twenty Songs

So "The Host" film is coming out in shops tomorrow, and I'll definitely be buying it asap since the book by Stephanie Meyer was so good, and it has a great cast, including the person who played as Adam, Sam and Dean's brother in Supernatural, so expect a film (and possibly a book) review soon.

I'm also dying my hair, probably in the next few days, again not permanent hair dye (I've only ever used temporary), just a 28 washes one, and again it's a red colour, and I'll be showing before and after pictures on here once it's been done.

In the meantime though, a list of twenty of my favourite songs at the moment (not in any order):
1.) Six Degrees of Separation - The Script
2.) Love Somebody - Maroon 5
3.) Love Me Again - John Newman
4.) People Like Us - Kelly Clarkson
5.) La La La - Naughty Boy
6.) Forever and Always - Taylor Swift
7.) Carry On My Wayward Son - Kansas
8.) Let Her Go - Passenger
9.) Rules - Jayme Dee
10.) Livingston - Go
11.) Karmin - Brokenhearted
12.) White Demon Love Song - The Killers
13.) Good Ol' Days - The Script 
14.) Lose Yourself cover - The Script
15.) Come and Get it - Selena Gomez
16.) If I Die Young - Band Perry
17.) Kiss You Inside Out - Hedley
18.) One Life - Hedley
19.)  Invincible - Hedley
20.) Eyes Open - Taylor Swift
My favourite singer of all time would be Taylor Swift, and my best two bands are Hedley and The Script. Thanks for Reading, see ya! :)

2 comments:

  1. cool, i haven't heard of alot of them so i will defiantly be checking them out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Huh, I thought they were quite well known songs...oh well, look up Hedley first if you haven't heard of them yet :P

      Delete