Friday 26 July 2013

Photo a day idea

Ok, so since I love photography so much I thought I'd start off this blog by introducing this 'Photo a Day' idea of mine, where I would show a photo of mine and a paragraph or two describing why I took it, where I took and anything interesting about it really. Here goes the first photo:
This is Mrs Cockerel, who was an ex-battery chicken we rescued. We named her Mrs Cockerel because of how she acted so much like a cockerel compared to a hen, watching over the other hens as they ate instead of eating herself, and calling them over to share when she found a bug or something. As you can see she was a very pretty chicken. She died recently, but in all fairness she lived well over what the people said an ex-battery chicken usually lives to, and she lived a very good life when she was with us (I think she's tried every type of pudding from rice pudding to pancakes!) She use to love coming into the house and stuffing her face with coffee cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment